Monday, 25 October 2010

Business Identity Imagery

So I made an assessment of my selection of wolves & I felt this one was quite strong so I turned it into a vector which I think has worked quite well as it has kept all the quality in the lines, perhaps made them a little rougher even which is good.

The wolf dropped onto a cow hide backing, I toned the colour down slightly so that it didn't pop out too much and look really digitalised. I might need to make it a little smaller so as not to take up so much of the surface area as it's a little dominating at the moment.

A couple of quick designs for the back of the card. I wanted to keep it quite simple in order to keep it consistent with the front side. I think the second version here is better but still definitely needs some work before it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment