From the final crit earlier today there was only one issue that arose. The logo in the top right corner seemed to be superfluous to the design, a random element of useless vector, floating meaninglessly in the gale force of the world wide web. So I removed it from all pages and simply moved the title of each page across to the top right corner to fill the gap in.
The only other problem that I had was with my contact form which was sending messages to my email that just said "submit:submit". So I've replaced the entire form with a different one which worked perfectly first time. It also has a captcha which will make the form more secure.