Thursday 2 December 2010

Concert Photography

Many people may not know, but in some of my spare time, which has decreased significantly since returning to uni, I like to take photos. In the summer I did a fair few local gigs with my camera but didn't have photoshop at the time. Now that I've gained that tool I have edited up some of the better photos.


Atomic Legdrop presents Thunderdump. I don't know this guys name. He's pretty big though.



Atomic Legdrop presents Parttimers - (left to right) Dan & Jose. Acoustic Hip-Hip is a winning combination.



Atomic Legdrop presents Parttimers - (left to right) Dan & Jose. Getting down with Hip-Hop arm movements.



Atomic Legdrop presents Parttimers - (left to right) Hans, Dan & Jose. Crooning.


Atomic Legdrop presents Parttimers - Hans
 

Atomic Legdrop presents Parttimers - Dan

 

Atomic Legdrop presents Double Cross - (left to right) Sully & Alex



Atomic Legdrop presents Double Cross - (left to right) Sully & Alex




Atomic Legdrop presents Double Cross - Sully




Atomic Legdrop presents Double Cross - Sully

No comments:

Post a Comment