Sunday 28 November 2010

Officer Down T-Shirt Edit

So sent the first version off. I knew it was a little bit dodgy and I shouldn't of sent it to be honest but I was trying to knock it out in one session. Some sections were inversed while others weren't and it was a bit scratchy still. So the issue came back about the scratchiness but I though I'd sort out the inversed colour parts as well because the eyes just looked wrong. So I used illustrator, layered the original image underneath the last one and then removed sections to get the right parts showing through, then added some more block colour in. For ecample the jacket is now solid rather than crosshatched most noticably. And the hair is now blocked with white details as well. I think this looks a whole lot better than the last version, and also makes more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment