Tuesday 29 December 2009

More Ideas For Posters

WHY WON'T YOU LOADDDD
they told me I'd have good reception here. MASSIVE LIE. I might attach a giant radio antennae to my laptop and see if that helps. EUGH.


Ok, so this set of images that is now working, hurrah, is based on the idea of a christmas present containing a help me tag.
I think they've worked quite well as the wrapping paper serves as a frame and also creates an odd shape to everything. I like the colour palette on them and I think they are quite strong.
On this one I tried to make the wrapping paper at the bottom leave a space for me to write some text on where it would be easily visible which I think has semi-worked. We'll find out when I write on the fucker.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea. And who says noone reads this... I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an awesome idea. And who says noone reads this... I am!

    ReplyDelete