Tuesday 13 April 2010

Things that happened today.

In this chapter we discover absolutely nothing about our protagonist hero, spend a long time doing nothing and eat some hula hoops.

So today was final crit day for Typeradio work, mines pretty much sorted, I thought I was going to have to redo a load of stuff, turns out I've apparently done too much and need to reduce the number of images. There's a few other techy bits that need fixing but not too many so it should be fairly straight forward. Adjustments of lines and such.

This afternoon was hand back of our screen based communication marks. I got a 71. Since 70+ is apparently a first with honours I'm pretty pleased with that.

In next weeks episode we discover why donkeys like grass, the secret that ducks have been keeping from us, and who really did murder JFK. Tune in then.

No comments:

Post a Comment