Tuesday 3 November 2009

Rethinking Regeneration

So basically i never really liked my final illustration for the Poole project anyway, and after talking to Sally I decided to rethink it and do it again in a style more suited to me. I chose one of my original illustrations that i did, redrew it and bettered it and also added the tag line at the bottom. I much prefer this from the first one that I did as I think that it is much more in my style and more authentic and definitely not overworked as the first one was. I think the tag line works really well as although Poole is being regenerated and such it still seems to be full of little shops selling a whole load of weird stuff.
I used photoshop to enhance the colours slightly and to make the lines bolder as the scan took away some of the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment