Tuesday 3 November 2009

More Letterpressss......

One of the first pieces I did on the idea of "sequence." Obviously it is the sequence of life.
I think the blue letters through the middle of it work quite well to illustrate the point, I'm not sure which one i prefer, I think that both work quite well in there own ways, I like both the straight and the angled blue text but I think the printing of life across the bottom of the page on this> one works particularly well.

This is apparently not a riot. I'm not too sure what this one was about really, just experimenting I guess.

Going, going, gone. I really like the use of the fading tone to represent the words.

Boundaries.
I wanted to experiment with different inks and different types of paper so i tried this one out. I think it worked fairly well but I think I should of used a white ink to print onto the black card to make it stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment