Report for the future of illustration project.
I felt like doing something type based. I kept it really plain and simple. Hopefully in an elegant way.
Front cover. Font is OPS DIN.
Pages 1&2. Outlining the early steps of the project.
It looks a little odd when it's spread out like this on a flat design because you don't get the fold and the two sides sort of merge together. It looks better in the real book. I'll get some photos up.
Pages 3&4 in which we find the script for the voice-over.
Pages 5&6. Outlining the later stages of the project.
Throughout the book I used different point sizes to emphasise some words and different tracking and spacing to make the layout and type seem a little erratic and free-formed in the same way that the illustration was. I think the coloured bars hold it together well.
The back cover is plain so I'm not posting it.
Here instead is the jacket for the booklet.