Friday 4 January 2013

Coach Trip Fisheyes

At the beginning of November I embarked on a 10-day-coach-journey-catch-up-session around the South east. I took my fish-eye. These aren't as good as I'd hoped for to be honest, I'll blame that partly on myself for not getting round to taking many photographs recently and being out of practise, and partly on the fact that my light metre is broken so all the settings are guess work.

-

Portsmouth


Always old buildings




Sunrise


Bridge

-

London


Forever in love with weird doors and crumbling walls


Deep thought


Covers


Crusty phonebox


Soho somewhere


Something went weird here


I love half-wound photos


Long exposure walk

-

Brighton


Upshots of lamposts always


There is another few photos on another film which hasn't been finished yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment