One of the ideas that arose at the last crit was a front cover idea. Basically since I've used so many styles & techniques of illustration in the project, to reflect this in the cover design by illustrating my name using various methods/styles of typography. Sounded good. Here's my letters.
Here's the end result that took far too long. This would be printed onto brown paper/card/backing so it wouldn't seem quite as plain as it does here. I think I worked this one out quite well considering types not really my fortay. Got a mix of hand rendered and digital characters, bold and weaker, positive and negative, pencil and pen, simple and ellaborate. I might play around with it a bit more as at the moment the central 'E' is a little bit lost in between all the bolder letters, could sort this out by dropping some of the blacks to greys to give the type as a whole some more mid-tones. I'm also playing around with some photo work which I might substitute in at a later point for one of the letters. But for now, this is what I've got.